Tuesday 11 February 2014

First time snow in this winter~


I am thinking of restarting my blog here. 

Absolutely everything! 

I have to stop wondering around at millions of websites, wasting lots of time. I should concentrating in reading and practising writing. Sharing things I really like, foods I really enjoy, crafts really inspired me. Here, right here.

I thought I would never understand HTML well, I would never understand Blog well. There are too many layouts and settings I need to test before it works for me. But I do not need to start things big, I could just do it simple!

In here, I will share my needle felting progress, my beginner's gardening techniques, my DIY house decorations and good healthy foods which helping me getting back to who I used to be.

Lots lots more...



No comments:

Post a Comment